Abhilash Sahoo: How a Visionary Internet Entrepreneur Became Key to Startups During Covid-19
DDigital marketing campaigns and techniques have become a necessity for every business. And to be successful in digital marketing, you need the right advice from a professional digital marketer. There is no denying that being successful in today’s extremely competitive digital marketing world requires the right skills and dedication.
And Abhilash Sahoo has everything a good digital marketer needs. He has the skills and experience to thrive in the e-commerce industry.
Abhilash Sahoo has inspired many young people to start their own businesses and he is considered one of India’s most successful digital marketers who enjoys sharing his successes with budding entrepreneurs.
Abhilash being a renowned brand strategist, he started his own business at the age of 17. And now at the age of 30, in addition to having several startups, he has helped many aspirants start their own businesses. Abhilash believes that if you stay focused on your goal and work hard to achieve it, the sky is the limit.
Learn more about Abhilash Sahoo
Abhilash Sahoo is from Bhubaneswar, known as the temple city of India. He is a well-known face in digital marketing, branding and web development. He completed his bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering.
During his studies, he held numerous seminars and workshops on web development and ethical hacking at reputable engineering schools across the state. At the age of 17, he founded Infyways Solutions, which caters to the digital marketing needs of various niches and industries.
He is a firm believer in the idea that you can make all of your dreams come true when you start believing in yourself. He is young, enthusiastic and go-getter who has proven that age is just a number when it comes to establishing, changing and reforming great innovations in digital marketing.
Hardworking man with unlimited vision
The hard work, resilience and skills of this young and creative digital marketing expert have made him one of the most successful entrepreneurs in India. He has worked with many national and international clients as well as with established companies for the last 15 years.
His excellent entrepreneurial skills, dedication and commitment to his work have helped many businesses and businesses thrive in the Internet arena successfully. After working for years as a successful web developer and digital marketing expert, Abhilash now also works as a professional brand strategist in India and has already made a place for himself in the field by helping many startups. and multinationals renowned around the world for their excellent branding and marketing ideas. .
How Abhilash Helped Businesses During The Pandemic
Same In the difficult times of Covid-19, he became actively involved in helping small and medium-sized businesses and startups build their brand image in the digital world and sustain themselves during this time of crisis.
In 2020, as the whole world suffered from the ravages of the pandemic, he launched MoBhai, an online home delivery service that provides all the basic necessities such as groceries, fruits, vegetables and meals. cooked to the inhabitants of his town. Expanding its horizon, MoBhai now has three more franchises in the state.
As a problem solver, Abhilash understood the gravity of the situation and came up with this idea to solve the difficulties people were facing even to meet their basic needs. For all his noble efforts, he has been featured in major electronic magazines and international journals.
Below are some post-pandemic digital marketing techniques that Abhilash says can help startups and small businesses maintain their grip on the market in the current situation:
▪ Customer loyalty : Being digitally active is the new normal for everyone. So harnessing the power of the Internet has become vital for every business to thrive in this competitive world. You need to understand very well what your target audience will think, feel, do or expect next, as the competition is fierce.
▪ Understand the trends: A big and significant acceleration of existing trends has taken place during this pandemic – some have achieved huge success while others are still struggling. As an organization, you need to understand which trends will respond to your target audience and follow the trends accordingly.
▪ Launch of promotional offers: As the market has slowly started to reopen, launching exclusive deals and promotional offers is the best way to retain your existing customers while inviting interested people. Announcing and publicizing these offers on social media platforms will be icing on the cake.
▪ Bridging the gap: Without a doubt, social distancing has created a huge gap between brands and their customers. With effective marketing and branding strategies online, you need to close this gap and reach more audiences. Making your targeted customers feel like part of your organization should be your top priority.
▪ Streamlining of communication: The Covid-19 has changed the priorities and behavior of customers. So your brand’s previous communications strategy may not be as effective as it was before the pandemic. So, you need to rethink your communication channels and update the newsletters you send in the future. The content you create should target the priorities, wants and current needs of your customers.
Being both a leading digital marketing strategist, entrepreneur and branding ace is no joke. But Abhilash, with his dedication, innovative thinking process, in-depth knowledge and skill to understand the digital marketing upgrade algorithm has succeeded in achieving his goals. Even at such a young age, his views, ideas, understanding, and thought process about digital marketing are much more advanced.
You can follow Abhilash Sahoo on social media platforms:
Official site: www.abhilashsahoo.com
Posted on August 6, 2021