Breakfast Producer and Audience Engagement – maximum term 6 months
NOVA Entertainment is a recognized leader in the media industry and is committed to creating world-class radio and digital media. NOVA Entertainment promotes a culture of innovation, creativity, exceptional customer service and responsiveness to listeners and customers. Our mission is to create and share great experiences with our audience.
As a member of NOVA Entertainment, you will work for a radio and digital media company committed to creating and facilitating the creation of powerful and engaging content through exceptional people who love what they do.
This hybrid role works under the programming and audience engagement functions for Nova 106.9. Your goal will be to provide the highest quality content that is relevant to our target audience.
You will develop the concepts and story arcs that create a positive experience for our listeners and customers while driving short responses and integrating business briefs into the Breakfast Show.
You will work with the Program Director and Audience Engagement Manager to execute the company’s strategy while collaborating with internal stakeholders such as CREATE, Sales and Marketing to ensure a winning culture of innovation, idea generation and execution through the NOVA Entertainment brand.
You will need to be able to negotiate, lead and implement simultaneously and be energetic, enthusiastic and flexible in your approach.
what you gonna do
- Working alongside the Executive Producer, you will ensure that all content opportunities are maximized and aligned with current pop culture and music trends.
- Get guests and interviews for the Breakfast Show.
- Manage and execute short business responses under the direction of the PD and Audience Engagement Manager.
- Plan show content and distribute to sales teams for potential sponsorship opportunities.
- Maintain the local breakfast budget under the direction of the PD and Public Engagement Manager.
- Provide high levels of project management and oversee station promotions, including critical paths, legal/terms and conditions, winners and prize systems, etc.
- Plan and forecast to ensure promotional airtime commitments are met while staying within budget.
- High levels of collaboration and contribution with programming, marketing and creative to ensure our business and product goals are met.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all on-air personalities and internal teams to ensure the effective delivery of promotional activities.
- Project work as needed.
Skills you will have
- Ability to demonstrate strong and effective communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- A willingness to learn and use technical equipment such as Zetta, Phonebox and studio equipment.
- Ability to manage and understand business business needs and execute brief responses.
- You can keep up to date with current market and industry trends.
- Exceptional attention to detail, sense of organization and time management
- Flexibility and adaptability to work outside normal hours
- An understanding, appreciation and ability to support the commercial success of the station.
- At your finger on the pulse of pop culture and ‘what’s next’
- Highly organized and thrives on tight deadlines
- Cultivate extraordinary relationships with their wide range of contacts
If that sounds like you, then what are you still doing reading this? Click the apply button!
Closing of applications on May 10and 2022
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.