Content Creator – Pedestrian TV
Are you a creative content producer with formal training as a designer who can straddle strategy and delivery?
Can you design and produce culturally relevant content in social, TVC and digital ecosystems?
Our client is a creative communications and social media management agency based in Rosebery, Sydney. They’re there for everything digital, whether it’s a stop-scroll flow, smart advertising, and influencer marketing. They are looking for a Content Creator to join the team. You will be able to direct and produce photography and videography projects from concept to completion while bringing a vision to life.
You’ll be able to shoot with confidence in a variety of locations and environments including studio, natural light, lifestyle and product. You will collaborate with the creative and accounting team to conceptualize ideas and briefs for client shootings. You will have the ability to schedule and manage photo shoots, photography and video / photo editing. Proven experience in photography and graphics. Also be able to take Art Direct photos and work on the Adobe suite. Ideally, you will be very good at your craft, but essentially a good storyteller at the same time.
- Lead and produce a photography and videography project from concept to completion and bring a vision to life
- Film in a variety of locations and environments including studio, natural light, lifestyle and product
- Collaborate with the creative and accounting team to conceptualize ideas and briefs for client shoots
- Ability to plan and manage photo shoots, photography and video / photo editing
- Manage the organization of content readers and archives
- Proven experience in photography and graphics
- Attention to detail and emphasis on high quality work
- Outstanding overall design skills – with a strong portfolio to demonstrate it
- Ability to execute specifications, follow instructions and apply feedback
- Ability to provide artistic direction on shoots
- You are highly motivated and have a commitment and passion for creating beautiful work
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and multitasking to meet project deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a graphic designer or content creator
- A relevant higher education degree or equivalent professional experience, plus a thirst to be part of a talented team that’s making waves
If you are a content producer with great social media know-how who also enjoys working in the field with ideation, then this is the perfect agency and role for you.
Submit your CV and work at James Hunter at The Creative Store, email [email protected], or call The Creative Store at (02) 8278 7514 for details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to see all of our jobs online.