Digital Content Strategist Job, Johannesburg
|The employment level:||Middle / Senior|
|Company:||Ad Talent Africa|
We expect you to be very experienced in digital and content strategy and to be familiar with marketing, communications, social media, public relations and promotional events.
- Development and management of inter-agency relations.
- Develop clear and coherent digital, content and social media strategies in line with the brand and its objectives.
- Always apply consumer knowledge and a data driven approach within the strategic methodology, having the ability to support strategic ideas with sound analytical reasoning.
- Ensure that strategies are deployed effectively in collaboration with other teams, partners and general objectives of the brand and the company.
- Work closely with the Creative, BI, and Data & Analytics teams to drive world-class, data-driven strategic results that drive our brands forward.
- Assist in the compilation of weekly reports on the social media platform with conversation and community trends and campaign reports in collaboration with the Data and Insights team.
- Track social media campaign performance, content, and the overall health of assigned social handles with regular reporting entries to the data and insight team.
- Be the point of contact in all strategic digital releases.
- Help compile timely crisis reports while measuring and reporting on reach, influencers, conversation drivers and level or threat to brand reputation.
- Find new ways to communicate, identify new opportunities and ways to solve business / brand issues.
- Ensure constant monitoring of campaigns and projects, to ensure compliance with the strategic direction.
- Support the different brands in building their marketing strategies and brand plans by staying ahead of technology, platforms and digital tools.
- Act as a brand custodian for the brands you work on, generating strategic solutions that drive transformation and marketing excellence.
- Take responsibility as a digital and content strategist on the brands you work on, connecting with the relevant teams to drive strategic excellence.
Diploma / experience
- Five years and more of experience as a strategist in a digital agency
- Qualifications in digital strategic marketing
- Proven ability to create cross-channel and content strategies
- A solid understanding of digital marketing and social media is crucial
- Experience in developing, managing and presenting solutions in a creative environment
- A solid understanding of media planning, content distribution and syndication
- Building the customer relationship
- Content Marketing
- Social media
Posted on July 12, 12:16 PM