Job offer: Content producer
Baseball America is looking for a Content Producer to join our team. This person will help produce Baseball America’s social media content as well as produce our magazine and books.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys all levels of the game and is willing to help grow our social audience across all major platforms by driving engagement and generating original content alongside our team. We’re looking for someone who understands both baseball fans and the digital platforms they use to enjoy our game every day.
This is a remote station that does not require travel. This is a full time position with health insurance as well as other benefits.
What you would do:
- Publish and create original content on all digital platforms including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube and Facebook.
- Assist our Creative Director in the production of the Baseball America print magazine and books as well as the graphics for our website.
- Optimize scheduled content to generate digital subscriptions
- Contribute to publishing stories using our CMS (Umbraco), writing SEO optimized headlines, and editing photos to accompany the stories
- Occasionally write content prioritizing trending topics relevant to the Baseball America readership
- Edit video
What we are looking for:
- A passion for baseball
- Strong knowledge of Adobe programs, preferably InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator or their free equivalents (Scribus, GIMP and Inkscape for example)
- Be able to listen well, process feedback and explain design elements.
- Be able to adhere to our style guide.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in graphic design, photo editing or video editing
MLB To Experience Pre-Glued Baseball In Triple A Final Stretch
MLB said it plans to experiment with prototype baseballs on a very limited basis in the last 10 games of the season.