Job offer: Creative content producer
POSTED DATE: August 6, 2021
KGO-TV is looking for a Creative Content Producer to join our team.
The producer will help create compelling multiplatform content with an emphasis on original reporting and digital video products. Responsibilities will cover research, production and post-production responsibilities, including release management for multiple endpoints. The ideal candidate will be comfortable covering a wide variety of topics in today’s fast-paced news environment, including everything from pop culture and politics to breaking news. This candidate will also have a passion and solid knowledge of social media and content trends, as well as emerging technologies and platforms.
The producer reports directly to the Director of Content Innovation and will work directly with members of the digital and news teams to produce video content across ABC7’s multiple platforms, including the streaming TV application. The ideal candidate should be comfortable participating in brainstorming, peer review of content, and collaborating on short and long term projects.
OTVS has separate TV stations and audiences / consumers that exist on our various websites, apps, social media channels and new media products in eight key markets of New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Houston , Raleigh-Durham, and Fresno.
- Participate in day-to-day editorial responsibilities including researching potential projects, presenting those projects, delivering completed assets to various end points.
- Edit video clips and photos
- Contribute ideas on editorial coverage and how to bring a creative perspective to established topics
- Support for projects in the editorial and brand content space
- Copy, edit written stories, and provide creative video commentary
- Assist with media research and collection
- Post to all ABC7 digital platforms including website, app and social media
- BA or BS from an accredited four-year college or university
- At least four years of news experience covering local, national and international topics, including breaking breaking news coverage
- At least two years of experience creating compelling digital content, including short and long videos
- Strong editorial judgment, writing and editing skills
- Experience creating digital video content on Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Video shooting experience for digital platforms
- Strong nonlinear editing skills, with an emphasis on story and rhythm
- Extensive experience in managing multiple projects, from ideation to final delivery
- Superior attention to detail with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Good understanding of digital, social and mobile platforms
- Must be willing to work early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as required
Please log in www.disneycareers.com and search Requisition ID # 840562BR (Creative content producer); create a candidate profile and upload your CV and cover letter.
NO TELEPHONE CALL ACCEPTED
The Company will consider qualified applicants with a criminal record for employment in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
ABC7 is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Woman / Minority / Veteran / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Copyright Â© 2021 KGO-TV. All rights reserved.