Junior Digital Marketing Specialist – Pedestrian Jobs
From the 49 acres of vines maturing in the blazing sun to the soon-to-be underway thermal pools near the flowing creek; Krinklewood walks to the natural rhythm of the cosmos. Our secluded French-inspired biodynamic winery and cellar door sits in peaceful countryside, cradled by the spectacular Brokenback Range and Wollombi Creek.
We breathe a quintessential viticultural essence, with a sprawling oasis of Provencal gardens, fountains, sun-drenched lawns, sculpted sandstone and even a maze. Our cellar door spans a dappled sun-drenched courtyard shaded by pockets of lush greenery and shared with a flock of wandering peacocks. Every day here is a love letter to the future, as we forge a new forever. After two years of major growth and even bigger ideas, we look forward to welcoming a digital marketing mastermind to help us spread our vision to the world!
About the role:
Krinklewood is looking for a results-oriented digital marketing professional with a keen interest in art, sustainability, events, music and of course wine!
This is a newly created position that will become a critical role in the business to see us go from strength to strength and you will have extensive creative control with minimal red tape!
You will be responsible for managing all media content across our social media, EDM, Shopify (new site launching in a few weeks) and PR, as well as managing social media campaigns and calendars.
Experience and ease in operating in the following systems:
- Email marketing platforms (preferably Mailchimp)
- Website CMS (Shopify)
- CRM (Monday.Com, sales force or similar)
- Meta Business Manager; Facebook Ad Manager and/or Creator Studio
- Social media channels and tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Linktree)
- Google Suite (Analytics, Adwords, Tag Manager, YouTube)
Key objectives of the role:
- Lead the development and implementation of digital marketing strategy across Krinklewood Estate, creating innovative and impactful content that resonates with audiences, increases brand awareness and diversifies/expands audiences.
- Plan content calendars across all owned digital communication channels: eDM, social media, website, wine club, etc.
- Liaise with the General Manager to ensure all key farm points are communicated through press releases to relevant media platforms.
- Create and deliver content from the daily works across the vineyard and truly hone the “voice” of Krinklewood.
- Minimum 1 year of comprehensive digital marketing experience, ideally in music and entertainment, fashion, festivals, travel and/or public relations
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills, ability to adapt voice styles to suit audiences and programs, and strong proofreading and editing skills for publication
- High level proficiency with technology and social media platforms, and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, CMS, HTML, CRM, video editing
- Experience leading and developing a social media strategy, creating and deploying content, working with creative talent/influencers across all digital channels
- Demonstrated abilities in interpreting data and creating insights with experience in Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- Effective project management skills and ability to manage competing deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders and seeking mutually beneficial promotional opportunities
- Experience managing assigned budgets and spend across digital channels (search, display, social media, video) and liaising with vendor agencies
- Proactive attitude, reliability, resilience, transparency and ability to collaborate positively
- Lead creative, website, marketing, media and advertising agencies
- Brand Ambassadors
Why work at Krinklewood?
- Flexible WFH/on-premises hybrid role
- 40% off all Krinklewood Wines + FREE Premium Wine Club Annual Membership!
- Quarterly team meetings, visiting the best sites the Hunter Valley has to offer
- A small but supportive team with a BIG personality.
Sound fun? Apply now!