Marketing Manager – Brisbane – Pedestrian TV
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager on a permanent full-time basis for our client based in the southeast of QLD. This role will be based in Brisbane and is the marketing manager of this growing company.
Spencer Brands Group (SBG) is a diversified Australian retail and wholesale company serving the consumer and business markets for over 15 years. SBG is a successful Australian family business, based in QLD, with existing brands and products that are currently experiencing rapid growth in its existing markets and also the opportunity to expand into new markets.
SBG offers a range of products ranging from protective medical and scientific workwear and accessories to promotional branded clothing and stationery, school supplies, fashion stationery and lifestyle accessories for children, as well as as major wholesale markets in higher education, healthcare and big box retail.
Key SBG brands include:
- SBG brands,
- The lab coat company,
Be part of the team as it continues to grow!
This role is the marketing manager of the organization and as such is a critical role in the organization to execute and further develop the marketing strategy and roll out current and new marketing initiatives for the organization.
Current priorities in this role include:
- Oversee the implementation of the company’s marketing strategy;
- Develop new marketing initiatives aligned with the goals and strategy of the organization;
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party vendors to ensure that the marketing strategy is implemented effectively in accordance with the organization’s goals;
- Management of all digital and offline marketing channels, implementation of internal marketing strategies, management of marketing campaigns, content creation and promotion;
- Be the point of contact for all communication, marketing and social media requirements for the organization;
- Prepare and provide marketing metrics and reports to inform about measurable results of advertising and marketing campaigns; and using a range of tools to measure the effectiveness and success of marketing campaigns.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- A creative mind with excellent writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in traditional and digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing with particular strengths in an e-commerce product sales environment and in carrying out advertising campaigns across multiple platforms;
- Experience in data management, graphic design, content management, creative writing, marketing automation, digital advertising production and placement, search engine optimization and marketing. marketing, analysis and reporting;
- Strong sense of organization and communication;
- Able to be attentive and punctual with administrative tasks;
- The ability to work independently in a team environment and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines;
- High level skills and mastery of contemporary digital marketing tools, graphic design software, social media, content creation and marketing software and tools such as Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign), Klaviyo or similar.
- Technical skills and experience working with CMS, SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, understanding of HTML / CSS or similar.
- Qualifications in marketing, advertising or communication or other relevant discipline.
- It’s a Full time, permanent Brisbane based opportunity.
- Salary for the position is negotiable depending on the skills, experience, qualifications and suitability of the successful candidate for the position;
- The culture and fit of the team will be an important determinant for the organization in recruiting for this role.
- You will need to meet regularly with the CEO and other team members as needed.
- Must have all working rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
- This role includes a mix of office-based and flexible workplace arrangements (such as working from home or other suitable location).
- For immediate consideration, apply directly through the APPLY button on this page.
- We will study the applications as they are received and the interviews will take place on a case-by-case basis.
MORE INFORMATION :
People of science fiction is a recruitment service provider managing the recruitment activity for this position on behalf of SBG Brands. Please direct all your recruitment inquiries to SF People at [email protected].
ABOUT SF PEOPLE:
SF People works closely with clients from various industries to meet their recruitment, staffing and workforce development needs. Currently at SF People we are working with nationwide clients on ongoing recruiting activities.
Recruit for YOU!
e: [email protected]