Smart Contract Solidity Engineer Jobs in Cape Town, Bergville
They need a highly skilled smart contract engineer to join their team of outstanding software engineers who are the global leaders in blockchain technology, crypto and cash management / payment infrastructure.
If you are looking to contribute and not just be another employee, this role could be for you. Submit your CV today.
To join this team, they are looking for people capable of:
- Help build the future of global payments
- Work independently, but collaboratively, within the geographically dispersed development team, contributing ideas and solutions
What will you be responsible for?
- Solidity Development
- Create / Maintain all smart customer contracts
- Create / maintain the proxies around these smart contracts
- Assist in the design of the complete stack of customers’ products
- Assist in the development of deployment tools (for example, the Quorum network manager)
- Assist in the deployment of additional nodes / configuration of authorized networks
- Provide support to customer engagements around customer deployments, updates and customizations
- Work on global standards for e-money tokens and other blockchain-based standards for fiat payments
Reference number for this position is GZ53720 which is a permanent role based on Cap de Bergville with remote work as the first option offering a cost for the company of up to R1.3m per year negotiable depending on experience and ability. Contact Garth at [email protected] or call 011 463 3633 to discuss this opportunity and others.
Are you ready for a total change of scenery? IT recruitment E-Merge is a recruitment agency specializing in the niche. We provide options for our candidates so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Visit the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great posts.
Do you have a developer friend or tech expert? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 02 Dec. 2:01 PM, closing date Jan 31