Win 4 sets of tickets, booth passes, costumes for Monster Nation
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: October 13, 2021, 3 p.m. The Monster Nation Chaos Crew arrives at the Ford Arena October 22-23.
BEAUMONT, Texas – The Monster Nation Chaos Crew arrives at the Ford Arena on Friday October 22 and Saturday October 23, 2021.
You are invited to a Spooktacular Monster Nation costume party and you have the chance to win 4 free Spirit Halloween show tickets, 4 passes and 4 costumes.
Put on your costume and party with the stars of Monster Nation’s Chaos Crew!
Register at the Spirit Halloween branches in Port Arthur and Beaumont.
- Beaumont: 4029 Dowlen
- Port-Arthur: Community Federal Credit Union 3100 Central Mall Dr
Register now for a chance to win.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Yay for my yard contest (âContestâ) is open to residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of KBMT (âsponsorâ), Tegna Co., Inc., respective affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as immediate family members and any person domiciled with such employees or subcontractors are not eligible. to participate or to win.
3. How? ‘Or’ What Enter. The contest will start on September 27 at 5:00 am (CT) and will end on October 13 at 3:00 pm (CT) (âContest Periodâ).
Register at the Spirit Halloween branches in Port Arthur and Beaumont.
You can enter the Contest as often as you wish, but there will be only one (1) Prize per person during the Contest Period. By signing up you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from the Sponsor or those directed by the Sponsor. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions in any email received from Sponsor.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned.
The deadline for entering the raffle is October 13 at 3 p.m. (CT).
4. Selection of the winner. 1 winner will receive 4 tickets for Monster Nation-4 pit pass – 4 Spirit Halloween costumes ($ 40 per costume)
5. Notification and acceptance of the winner. Sponsor will call during normal business hours at the number listed on the entry form and will not leave any messages. Failure to reach the winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in the disqualification of the winner, loss of interest in any prizes and selection of a replacement winner from all remaining eligible entries. To claim their prize, the winner must personally visit our 12News studios five (5) working days after notification. Office visits must take place on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. CT and 5:00 p.m. CT. Valid photo ID may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are not assignable or transferable. No substitution authorized by the winner. The prices have no cash value. Prices and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. The winners are solely responsible for the declaration and payment of any tax on the prizes. Winners may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility / Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the Affidavit or Release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in the disqualification of the winner, loss of interest in the Prize and the awarding of the Prize to a substitute. winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to publication of their name, biographical information and image in any media for commercial or promotional purposes, without Internet limitation, or compensation. additional. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of the Sponsor.
6. Participation. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify those found to tamper with or in any way abuse this Contest, as determined solely by the Sponsor. In the event that the competition is compromised by a virus, unauthorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor which corrupt or compromise the administration, security, fairness or proper functioning of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the prize draws. If the contest ends before the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on entries received prior to the termination date. The Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or the inability to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunction of any network, hardware or software, whether originating from the sender or the sponsor. The authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of registration will be considered the participant. An “authorized account holder” means the natural person assigned to this email account by the Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with this. Email account. A potential winner may be asked to provide proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. In the event of a dispute, all online registrations will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder means the natural person assigned to that ISP account by the Internet service provider, online service provider or any other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with this. ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP Account will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these regulations will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that such a provision is found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules will be interpreted in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not there.
9. Sponsor. The Monster Nation-Spirit Halloween giveaway is sponsored by KBMT. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest will be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor will not be responsible for any typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors made in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a copy of these Official Rules, visit 12NewsNow.com/Concours or send a stamped envelope to your address at “Winners List / Official Rules” (if applicable), Monster Nation-Spirit Halloween Gift 525 I-10 Sud Beaumont, TX 77701. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please contact Nadia Cowart at 409-981-1503 or by email at [email protected]