Zignal Labs Announces Public Sector Advisory Board With Top
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Zignal Labs, developer of narrative intelligence solutions used by the world’s largest companies and public sector organizations, today announced its Public Sector Advisory Board of top nine national security experts. Advisors bring to the company decades of combined experience in government, having explored the most relevant national security issues in the United States and driving operational and technical advancements still in place in industry agencies. audience today.
Zignal Labs has supported the missions of U.S. national and civilian security agencies since 2013. The company’s primary narrative intelligence platform provides analysis and assessment of adverse influence campaigns overseas, and has been used as a Critical early warning system for the ubiquitous online narratives that threaten offline safety and security.
The company is now partnering with top national security experts to tackle the growing challenges of today’s information environment and continue to provide the best analytical solutions. Zignal’s Public Sector Advisory Board members include:
- Charles Cleveland: Retired Commanding General, U.S. Army Special Operations Command
- Chris Fussell: Chairman of the McChrystal Group and former Navy SEAL
- Doowan Lee: CEO of VAST-OSINT and Chinese and Russian Influence Expert
- David Maxwell: Senior Fellow at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies and former US Army Special Forces Colonel
- John Rendon: President and CEO of the Rendon Group
- Stéphane Rodriguez: Managing Partner at OneDefense
- Singer PW: Defense strategist and author of LikeWar: the weaponization of social media
- Dr. Rand Waltzman: Deputy Senior Information Scientist at RAND Corporation
- Vera Zakem: Senior Technology and Policy Advisor, IST, CEO of Zakem Global Strategies and Member of the Biparty Working Group on US Strategy to Support Democracy and Counter-Authoritarianism
“Our advisory board brings an incredible depth of practitioner expertise and academic knowledge to our public sector activities,” said Alex del Castillo, vice president of public sector at Zignal Labs. “Together, we plan to drive adoption of critical Zignal technologies that the US government needs to assess the impact of malicious influence campaigns and gain a true information advantage.”
Earlier this year, the company announced the release of Zignal’s Emerging Stories, the world’s first solution to automatically detect and assess emerging stories in publicly available social, broadcast, traditional and alternative media. To learn more about Zignal Labs, please visit https://zignallabs.com/.
About Zignal Labs
Zignal’s Narrative Intelligence Cloud analyzes billions of digital stories in real time to help customers discover and manage the stories that can help or hurt them. Used by the world’s largest companies and public sector organizations, Zignal’s natural language processing and machine learning algorithms identify risks and opportunities as they arise and provide insight into the how to shape the stories that matter. San Francisco-based Zignal serves clients around the world, including Expedia, Synchrony, Prudential, and The Public Good Projects.